Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2016

#AASG30DAYCHALLENGE DAYS 7 & 8

My cat Zippa likes the canvas.
I have to try to remember what I did...1st I tried stenciling with modelling paste and the black wasn't waterproof so some of it came through. I didn't like the stenciling so after it dried I decided to go over the whole canvas with Gesso.
I applied it with a spatula and then did some mark making - circular shapes -  which allowed the gold to come through in places. I also did some lines with the side of the spatula which again allowed the previous layers to come through. I let that dry and tried some more stenciling which I liked this time. 
I mixed some rubbing alcohol with the last of my gold Acrylic ink and did some dripping and added some drops.

I had made a concoction of diluted PVA and Pink Glitter  so I decided to add that to the mix!!


THIS WAY?

OR THAT?



Who me??
Settled in!!




9 comments:

Colleen Mulholland said...

I love it so so much.

Colleen Mulholland said...

I love it so so much.

Roz Willoughby said...

Thanks Colleen...I really like it too!!

mothertiger said...

This is a really fun challenge. You Roz and Colleen are blitzing it. Will try to add to mine shortly.

Roz Willoughby said...

Thanks Pam!!

Louise said...

It is looking great Roz and so is Zippa.

Roz Willoughby said...

tHANKS lOUISE!!

Win Dinn said...

Grinning at the photos of Zippa hiding under your canvas!

Roz Willoughby said...

He had me smiling too Winn