Translate

Friday, July 29, 2016

#AASG30daychallenge Days 4 & 5 & 6

DAY 4...I had a major blowout of gold paint from a tube while working on another project so I decided to spread it over my canvas and it was just the right  amount!!! Did the edges too.

DAY 5... Rubbed over the canvas with a Ranger Archival Ink Pad in Manganese Blue...that worked!!

DAY 6 ...Used Black Chalkboard spray ink through a Dina Wakeley stencil...that worked too although I was a bit worried!!



Where have all the flowers gone.....

6 comments:

Colleen Mulholland said...

That is looking really good Roz.

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Colleen!!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Good save on the paint - worked great!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks Zsuzsa the metallic sheen is nice!!

Louise said...

Oh I am loving this Roz so much already

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

many thanks Louise!!