Translate

Sunday, December 14, 2014

What I made for the Christmas Down Under Swap

This swap was organised by Jeanette...Scrappin Happyxo...on You Tube.

I had 5 partners and we all chose our individual colour schemes.

We had to make an ornament, a card and include a small gift bag of goodies.

#1...Cream/White/Gold





#2...CREAM/WHITE, SILVER & LILAC/PURPLE








 #3...RED/GREEN/GOLD/SILVER







#4...RED/GRREEN/WHITE - Traditional Shabby Chic












#5...WHITE/CREAM - Vintage Shabby Chic














































5 comments:

Win Dinn said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! And thanks for popping over to my YouTube channel/subscribing today. It's a pleasure to 'meet you'!

Roz Willoughby said...

Thank you Win...I'm happy to meet you too!!

Scrappin Happyxo said...

Hi Roz :)

You did a wonderful job with the swap, thank you so much for taking part and I'm sure the ladies in your group will be thrilled :)

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very safe and Happy New Year :) xx

Jeanette

Roz Willoughby said...

Thanks so much Jeanette... I enjoyed being part of your swap even though my circumstances were far from ideal.
All the best for Xmas and the New Year!

Roz Willoughby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.