Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2016

#AASG30daychallenge - DAYS 21 & 22

Day 21 - Stamped some napkin layers with a script stamp and added that here and there.

Day 22 - Added more torn napkin pieces - leaves and subtle flowers.

DAY 7 - 2nd & 3rd Canvases

Added torn music paper, orange acrylic splatters and some stamping with white acrylic.

Added tissue paper, napkins & some stamping with black acrylic paint.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

DAY 6 - 2nd and 3rd canvases

Added pieces of napkin

Added pieces of napkin

Thursday, August 18, 2016

#AASG30daychallenge - DAY20

Painted over entire canvas with yellow tinted glazing medium.
Also added magenta paint - sparingly -  with a dry brush technique.

2nd & 3rd Canvases - DAY 5

Added some magenta paint mixed with glazing medium

Added yellow ochre paint mixed with glazing medium over entire canvas and then stencilled with black spray paint and then purple paint applied with a sponge.

Monday, August 15, 2016

AASG30daychallenge - DAY 19

Added some black and white images that I had printed some time ago and not used.
Something is developing???

2nd & 3rd Canvases...DAY 4


Not sure which is which...lol. Added torn up napkins to both.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

#AASG30daychallenge - Days 17 & 18


I don't have a photo of Day 17...I gessoed over the whole canvas and added circles to the areas where the modelling paste pattern is. Used soft colours with some shine.

Day 18...I collaged on some torn out napkin images and also some rice paper.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

#AASG30daychallenge.....DAY16

I mixed up some spray ink, that I wanted to finish off, with acrylic paint and flow medium.
Applied it with a spatula and also did the splattering with the spatula.
AT THE UGLY STAGE!!!
NICE CLEAN VERANDAH AFTER REMOVING PAINT DRIPS!

2nd & 3rd canvases DAY 3

Crazy marks with white fluid paint and a spatula.
Also did some marks with a cleaning brush with hard bristles.

Still with the spatula and brush!

Monday, August 8, 2016

A 2nd & 3rd Canvas

Started this a couple of weeks ago.
Used cool red acrylic over the whole canvas.
Then added some marks with silver paint on a piece of styrofoam.


3rd canvas...applied paint with a piece of styrofoam...very fun!



#AASG30daychallenge....Day 15


I added strips of newspaper that had red acrylic paint and pink glitter on it.
Then did some dripping with blue acrylic ink that was mixed with rubbing alcohol.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Saturday, August 6, 2016

#30AASG30daychallenge Days 13 & 14

 DAY 13....Added torn up napkins and teal ink.


FULL CANVAS


CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP


DAY 14.. Didn't really know what to do so I just added marks here, there and everywhere. Just letting go!!!


FULL CANVAS
CLOSE UP...COLOUR IS A BIT OFF
Shows white highlighting

Thursday, August 4, 2016

#AASG30daychallenge DAYS 11 & 12

DAY 11.....I had some paint that was just about dried up so I rescued it and decided to use it on the canvas as there was only a bit left. It was Pentart Chameleon pearl effect paint in yellow/blue. It came from Martina in  The Czech Republic as part of a Giveaway that I won a couple of years ago.
It was quite thick so I applied it through a stencil and love the effect.

DAY 12.....Blobbed red acrylic paint in the centre of the stencil design, added some red circles with a round foam applicator, added dictionary text, and added random black paint lines with a scraper. I also put some light colour over the text pieces and added a bit of blue ink here and there.


FULL CANVAS

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

#AASG30DAYCHALLENGE DAYS 9 & 10

DAY 9...Added red paint then some white.




DAY 10...Added a torn up napkin, and some more colour with purple,green,orange and pink watercolour crayons. Also added some lines and splatters with some fabric spay that never sprays.